BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

2nd Week of March

Another hectic week, I guess.. I have several test this week and not to mention my daily volleyball training at the campus' sports complex with my team mates. We have two training session in a day; dawn and evening. We went for an uphill run for stamina at 5am until 6am (our campus is strategically hilly for our training). While our evening training will start as early as 5pm until 9.30pm, which consists of stamina training (again) and to sharpen our individual skills and apply it to teams.


We were leaving on Thursday 11th to Shah Alam for the Open Tournament and back at Sabah at Monday 16th. There were five women teams and sixteen men teams competing in these two-days tournament. As for the result, we only managed to get 2nd place after losing gallantly to the UiTM Shah Alam B while our men get the 3rd place after a much exciting game with ATM team.
All of these will surely add up to my previous gained experiences.

And oh, I need to study for my coming test!

0 comments: